June 16-19 2013, Lima, Perú
COMING TO ISDM 2013 – AT A GLANCE
- Book your travel
- Book plane tickets to LIM – let us know if you need Airport to Hotel transportation
- Book your hotel (here is where the conference will take place | here is where the conference hotels are on a Google map)
- Consider booking some tours while you are in Peru
- Check if you need a tourist visa (business visas are not needed to attend a non commercial conference) – citizens of some countries in Central America, Africa, and Asia need tourist visas.
- Check if you need immunizations – here are the CDC suggestions
- Pack an adapter: In Lima, electricity is AC 220v and outlets have this configuration: [ | | ]
- Prepare to share
- If you are presenting we will be posting the schedule and requirements SOON
- If you are attending we will be posting the final scientific program SOON. The preliminary program is here: Preliminary Program
- If you are not attending but would like to participate, we will describing how to interact with the conference from everywhere SOON
Anything else you might need? CONTACT US
Welcome to Peru!
Dear friends and colleagues,
Between June 16 and June 19 of 2013 we will be meeting in Lima, Peru to push for a patient revolution. Researchers, patients, clinicians, and policymakers will get together to discuss how to globalize patient-centered care in general and shared decision making in particular, globalizing it to people, practices, healthcare environments, and countries, in which these practices are not common, considered feasible, or accepted. More on our theme for 2013 here.
To accomplish our goals we will set several inspiring keynote addresses and thought provoking panels, offer plenty of time for dialogue and networking, training courses for newbies and experts, and a rich social calendar to make more colleagues, collaborators and friends (preliminary program). New to ISDM? Check out ISDM2011!
Submissions are now closed. We have received a record number of abstracts for workshops, symposia, exhibits, and presentations (oral and poster) and our scientific committee is selecting the best ones to ensure ISDM continues to be the premier shared decision making meeting.
Ready to plan your trip? We have partnered with NuevoMundo Viajes to help you organize your travel, transfers, hotels, and tours to make the best of your time in Lima and in Peru. Check out their page to make these arrangements.
We look forward to seeing you all in Lima, to share ceviche, pisco, an idea, and a dream of health and healthcare with respect for all.